While the Fundamentals Program focuses on the fundamental principles of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, the Advanced Program focuses on high-level techniques and drills that develop the student’s basic abilities into expertise. The student can expect to develop his or her reflexes, speed and reaction time, as well as transitions between one technique and another.
In our Advanced classes, students can expect to spend more time doing Jiu Jitsu-specific training and sparring. Our Advanced classes typically begin with a warm-up, followed by specific position training, and end with several rounds of sparring.
Benefits of Joining our Advanced Program
- Learn the most effective take down techniques adapted to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Develop transitions
- Experience further improvements in overall fitness level
- Expand your game by incorporating more advanced Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques
- Shape your Jiu-Jitsu game by working with the instructors on your favorite positions
- Get the best preparation for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitions