Events & Birthday Parties
GB NORTHRIDGE JIU JITSU BIRTHDAY PARTY!
GB NORTHRIDGE JIU JITSU PARTY PACKAGES
- –Standard package = 1.5 hours for $327. The Standard package is priced based on an attendance of less than 15 kids. Subsequent packages are based on the same number of kids, with a longer total party time.
- –Silver package = 2 hours for $397.
- –Gold package = 3 hours for $497.
These listed prices include accomodate from 15-20 kids ($10 for each additional child over the base amount of 15 children). We ask that you provide a list of all children that may attend the party three business days prior to the party. We also require permission slips from each attending child (Including a waiver signed by the parents). For safety reasons, we recommend that attending children should be at least 5 years old to participate in the party. Younger children will need to be accompanied by an adult. No prior Martial Arts experience is required to participate!
- –Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu Class / Self-Defense Class
- –Up to 2 assistants/coaches;
- –Games and drills that include everyone;
- –Balloons and decorations (we set everything up);
- –Birthday child’s Poster (12in x 18in) to be signed by the guests (and taken home by birthday child);
- –Paper goods: plates, silverware, napkins, table covers; and garbage bags;
- –Piñata – full of candy;
- –Present the birthday child with a select academy merchandise item;
- –GB Northridge will also provide PIZZA (2 Slices Per Child).
- –We also provide juice and water.
- BEST OF ALL, OUR GBN STAFF WILL HANDLE ALL OF THE CLEAN UP!
Structure of the Party
Beginning of the Party — The first 15 minutes is usually reserved for guest arrivals. Guests may congratulate the birthday child, hand him/her presents, sign the birthday child’s poster, get name tags, take pictures, and play until the activities begin.
Self-Defense Class and Jiu-Jitsu Games — We teach a very fun and exciting Jiu-Jitsu class, with games, for 1 hour–depending on the children’s age group and the package purchased. This includes demonstrations, volunteer involvement, drilling, and other self-defense scenarios.
Eat and Drink – After the kids play and train Jiu-Jitsu, the children usually eat pizza and other snacks, followed by Birthday Cake.
Wrap-up — After the cake, children play “hit the Pinata” – starting with the birthday child. The children sit around the Birthday Boy or Girl while he/she opens their presents. At the end, each guest receives a goody bag.
What to bring to the party.
- –Don’t forget to tell your child’s guest to bring workout Clothing like Joggers and sweats, as well as signed waivers.
- –A birthday cake for your child, which we can provide for $50.
- –Your own Camera.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to be a student of Gracie Barra Northridge?
A: No, anyone can have a party, no experience necessary!
Q. What ages are good for a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu party?
A: The age can vary, the child should be at least 5 to have the best time and get the most out of his or her day.
Q. What days/times do you have parties?
A. Call for availability. Usually Saturdays and Sundays.
Q. How do I book a party?
A. Request a date to reserve your Birthday Party space early. Please book in advance to secure a date. After the date is confirmed, a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to be paid in advance.